Sunday, July 08, 2007

Great fun...

Know anybody arrested in Utah County?

Want to see their mugshot?

This website has provided loads of fun and dirt on friends....


I'm not really sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but like I said it's great fun. I understand that this is stuff that should be public, but I doubt anybody wants everyone in the world to know when they've been picked up for speeding. Or communications fraud. Or a DUI. Or sexual assault of a minor.

I can see the desire for an employer to want to check up on this kind of stuff, but if that was the case there would have to be some type of national database or something....

And really, the desire to look up your friends and old filmmaking buddies is overwhelming. And with sometimes hilarious results.

I even found my sister-in-law on there. I suppose that was to be expected, I knew she got arrested, I'm the one who had to bail her out....

Well, check out the site, let me know what you think about it.

No comments: