Monday, July 09, 2007

Lax Posting

I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that posting might be lax in the coming few days. Possibly the coming few weeks.

It's horrible that whenever I come on and say that, though, posting gets really heavy. We'll probably have a lot of announcements to make... or something. I don't know. We're shooting some pieces of a play for the documentary this week and putting it together has been a nightmare logistically. Then, we have another spate of interviews in New York, D.C. and Boston that we're heading out to on Sunday. Then I've got to find time to do a few interviews in San Diego and the L.A. are while I'm out there for comic-con.

So.

Maybe we'll find time to post regularly in the meantime.

I hope so. Keep checking.

And if anybody wants to meet up, let us know. Either while we're in New York or in San Diego. I can bet I'll have waaaay more time in San Diego, though.

No comments: